Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its true....I am the worst blogger ever.

So I have got the hint that many people would like our blog back. I know its just the cute pictures of Lylah that you want to see because I am definitely no skilled writer. I am sorry and I will try and be better about keeping everyone up to date. So here is what our girl is up to lately...


Our biggest news is that she is starting to walk. Yesterday she took about 6 or 7 steps. Every day she gets more confident in her walking skills. I am pretty sure that by her birthday she will be strutting her stuff. Her personality comes out more and more each day. She pretty much smiles 24/7 and has no problem going to anyone and everyone. Her laugh is hilarious I posted a video of her giggling on facebook just this morning. She has also learned to do this funny breathing. She will start laughing and then take in a huge breath of air that looks like she is about to go under water. Not sure why she does this but she thinks its hysterical.


Moses is definitely her bestest friend. Every day they learn to play together a little more. She loves to keep his toy from him. He is so gentle with her...I know he is happy to have someone to play with. they both spend a good portion of their day looking out the front window at the squirrels and birds outside.


We are excited to celebrate her birthday next week...ballerina style. My parents, Andrew's mom and Hannah will all be here for it. Sarah will come in at the beginning of the following week and we will have another little celebration with her. I can't believe she is going to be 1!!!

No comments: