The Hendleys

Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm all smiles!

Posted by M.Hendley at 6:16 AM

3 comments:

Erin said...

i just wanna eat her up...SO SWEET! I love you Miss Lylah girl!!!

October 2, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Unknown said...

I love being able to see your sweet baby girl. What a cutie! Thanks for being so good to share her with those of us who can't be with her.

October 6, 2009 at 5:50 AM
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautful daughter with us. It's great to be able to see her! Miss Marion

October 7, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Family

My Family

Whats been said...

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • Two Month Check Up
      • I'm all smiles!
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)

My Blog List

  • Make It and Love It
  • Modern Pensées
    This Site Has Moved!
    11 years ago
  • not my own...
    Did I mention I turned 30?
    14 years ago
  • ScenesofGrace
    Coming to an end
    14 years ago
  • The Burkes
    May the words of my mouth...
    15 years ago
  • The Folgate Family
    A New Chapter…Fostering!
    9 years ago
  • the Grahams
    Concrete Countertops for under $99
    13 years ago
  • We Press On...
    13 years ago
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.