Monday, December 15, 2008

The week of Christmas Parties

This week Andrew and I had about four different Christmas parties to go to . Monday we had a cocktail party with some of my work friends, Tuesday bible study Christmas party and the RUF party, then Sunday our 2nd annual Hendley Christmas party. This week is a little bit slower for us and we are thankful for that. I start back to working nights this week and then we are off to NC for a week to spend time with the family. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
These are the ladies at our Christmas party, it looks like no men were at the party, I guess they just didnt want their pics taken.

Sarah Beth made tons of yummy foods


Turkish tea being made at my bible study Christmas party



Andrew and me at our cocktail party




1 comment:

The Burkes said...

So glad your party went well!