Well, we can all see Im not as good at blogging as I thought I would be. I've honestly been waiting until something somewhat exciting happened for me to blog about. But about the only thing I can come up with right now is to post some pics from my wine tastings I have been throwing. Over the summer Andrew and I started working on an idea for me as a sort of side business. We figured that since Seasons has put me through so much wine training I may as well
try and take advantage of it. We came up with "In Vino Veritas" Wine Tasting Parties. The way it works is that the host (anyone that wants to throw a party) invites 10-15 friends to come to a wine tasting and learn about ordering, purchasing, and tasting. I of course host the party and have little items to sell as well. Everyone (except the host) just pays $15 and it covers the cost of their wine throughout the night and all the little games we play. At first we were just shooting ideas around and then I started telling people about it and everyone I told thought it was a great idea. And sure enough I booked one party and my small little business has taken off. Well, sort of, I have already been to two parties and have two more booked for the next few months. One is a wine club that wants me to come speak!! Anyways, so this is my new little
adventure in life and its been really fun. I have recieved positive responses from both parties! I guess we will see what happens with it in the future :)
1 comment:
Mer, the ladies are still talking about the fun they had! Thanks again for coming. I really enjoyed our time together! Love you!
Post a Comment