Friday, August 29, 2008

Wind, rain, and sugar...



Last week it rained for four straight days and we have the damage to prove it. (The damage is in our bedroom, and the pics were taken after the water dried). It figures that the tropical storm that no one expected to do anything caused us a head ache. On the worst day of the wind and rain Sarah and I made it to our cake decorating class where I completed this cake. I made it for my mom for her bday and I think she really enjoyed it. Its my first...nothing too impressive I know but I thought I would let everyone know what we had been up too the past week...dealing with a wet roof and making cakes!


1 comment:

The Burkes said...

Mer, I hate that ya'll had damage! I hope insurance covers everything :o( Your cake is just lovely. Way to go! Glad your Mom enjoyed it! Love you!