This weekend, after an emotional whirlwind of "we're not coming, we're coming" the Forssell family finally made it to Orlando. Dan, Erica, and Riley came to visit me and Andrew. We had so much fun. Friday night was relaxing with an easy dinner, good conversation, and the opening ceremonies at the Olympics. On Saturday Dan and Erica had to go to a baby shower in town and so Andrew and I got to babysit. We enjoyed our time with Riley and tried in our two hours to convince her we were the coolest people on earth. I don't know that it worked, but I think she had a good time. She isn't quite picking up on the Mer Mer but she has resorted to mimi, which really only makes me feel like a grandma. But it will have to work for now. It was great to spend such quality times with our good friends! Love you guys!
2 comments:
i cant believe how big/old riley is! thats crazy!
I'm glad you guys had a good time! I love, love, love the video of Uncle Drew and Riley...her signing "more" is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment