
I tried to get this new post in Jan. but I missed it. I actually think I missed most of the month in general. We had a crazy start to our new year. I am only wondering what this can mean for 2011. I am sure many of you are wanting to know what lil miss is up to these days. She is quite the toddler. As I write this now she is getting into about 20 different things around the house but I am quite ok with the mess because she is playing by herself. Its a wonderful thing. A needed thing actually.
Every day it seems like she learns several new words, many with a strong southern drawl....here are some that I can recall
-dog (dawg)
-duck
-bath
-ball (bawl)
-horse
-yes (djess)
-please (which used to be peese and now has become a lazy ease)
-mama, dada, boo boo, mimi, papaw, nana
-outside (ouse
-socks (ox)
-water (wawa)
-apple
-Banana (nana)
-eyes, ears, nose
-babies
-rock
-book (booook)
Ok so there are more, and I am realizing too many to continue to write down. She is so smart! By the way she is now playing with moses and seeing all the different ways she can make him into a chair. He is so patient with her!
We have also noticed how she understands almost everything we say which is sad in some ways because it means true spanking is just around the corner. But I will say she is quite the compliant child.
We find out if baby #2 is boy or girl on Valentine's day!! I am just so excited about the thought of either one! Stay tuned to find out with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment