


Lately I have just felt overwhelmed with gratitude and love for where God has me. Specifically here in Brookhaven. So to share a little of what life is like here I decided to blog the following. (Can blog be used as a verb? Or is it just a noun?? Anyways...)
The top 10 things I love about Brookhaven (in no particular order)
1. My mail is delivered by foot to my front door. I have the nicest mailman ever!
2. The fact that I live in walking distance to downtown. (Yes, I realize its not a metropolis or anything)
3. That my town isn't a metropolis.
4. All the character and charm that my 1940's home has to offer, and it has a lot.
5. My milk that I get in glass jars from a local dairy.
6. The fact that if I am feeling lonely, all I have to do is go to pretty much any store and I run into someone I know.
7. The beautiful Antebellum homes that I get to walk by every morning as I take Lylah on our walk.
8. My sweet precious church that has taught me more about loving and community than any place I have ever been.
9. That I can get anywhere it 5 minutes flat, anywhere.
10. All the social events that the town has (basically because there is nothing else to do). There is a ball every year. A ball people! It doesn't get better than that!
I am already coming up with several more...I might have to add to this later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment