Well, we made it to our first anniversary. And it wasnt even that hard. Andrew and I were married one year ago yesterday and we spent this weekend celebrating. Sunday night my wonderful husband took me to dinner at the Chart House in Melbourne (the place we went on our third date and he knew he wanted to marry me:). It was such a lovely dinner. The restaurant had printed "Happy Anniversary to Andrew and Meredith" on the top of our menu. It was so special! We had a delicious bottle of Pinot Blanc from France accompanied by some of the freshest seafood in florida. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone for a special occasion.
Last night was our actual anniversary and we decided to break out the year old wedding cake from the freezer and finally pop the Dom Perignon that we were gifted on our wedding day. Both were fabulous. Believe it or not the wedding cake did not have freezer burn and tasted just like it did the day of our wedding (Thanks to Nancy Bailey). We had an enjoyable evening reminiscing over the past year and talking about the years to come as we fed each other wedding cake and sipped our $200 bottle of champagne. Thanks for all the love and prayers that got us through this year. We are truly blessed!


1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun and memorable day together! I've seen that you've called...I'm still in OK. Call you when I get back to Jax. Love you!
Post a Comment