For the third year in a row I was schedule to work on the 4th and after much begging and pleading my manager gave me the night off last minute. I was so very thankful b/c the 4th is one of my favorite holidays. Being that I hadn't experienced a true American 4th in the past 6 years I was determined to make this one the best. Well, I can say now it truly was. Andrew and I drove from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale to spend the evening with my cousins and my mom and we had a blast. My mom lives in a condo on the beach all the way up on the 16th floor. So we were set up for the perfect evening. A wonderful four course meal with margaritas and then fire works on the beach. After the main firework event we went back upstairs and watched fireworks all over the city of Ft. Lauderdale. I have posted a video of this event. Its quite funny. It was truly magical and I couldn't have asked for more.
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm the first one to leave a comment on your blog! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm so glad you've joined us :o) Glad to know you had a good 4th of July with family and beautiful fireworks! I'm so ready for you to be here...tomorrow is the day! Love you (and Andrew)!
Post a Comment